How to be included in the E-Directory
How do I list my business, club or association in the Directory?
Will my entry be added immediately?
- Go to the “Contact” page and choose “Request Online Directory entry on this site”.
- Fill in the required fields and any others you wish to submit.. When you have finished, hit the "Send Email" button.
- NOTE : Restrictions apply to free listings which can only be listed ONCE. The following details can be included in a free listing.
- Business or association name
- Address on one line
- EITHER a phone number OR email address (clickable) OR website URL (unclickable)
- A short description. Limited to 60 characters or 10 words. (whichever is longest)
No. Every entry requires our approval. Normally it will be approved within hours, sometimes even minutes. Can I be listed in several categories?
Yes, but only the first category is free. Extra categories can be added for 25 euros HT per category, per year. What is the difference between "Standard", "Enhanced" and "Featured" directory entries?
See details of enhanced and featured listings at: Featured and Enhanced listings, the costs and advantages.
- Standard entries are free (at our discretion) and only include basic information : name, address, contact, short description.
- Enhanced entries (49€ HT per year) can include more information than free entries.
- Featured entries (99€ HT per year) are far more prominent, appear higher on the page, include much more information and links, a small logo or image is possible in the entry frame.